Sunday, March 31, 2013

First Quarter Progress Report - 2013 Finish Along

Wow!  It is time for my first Quarterly Report for the 2013 finish along!

Here is my original list created shortly after the New Year and my progress
  • Blue One Block Wonder quilt - DONE!
  • Blue OBW w/seagull
  • Also this quarter, I hope to finish up my Beginner QAL quilt (still in progress) and How Far Will You Go? quilt - Done!
  • HFWYG quilt top 1.2

  • Time to use up all those clothing fabric scraps I've been saving and make quilts for the girls.  These scraps are taking up important "new fabric" space, so they have to go!  This is the NewFO, I planned to start in January; however, I was reminded that I need to make.... - NOT EVEN STARTED :(
  • 2 baby quilts for friends who are expecting soon.  Like really soon.  So I better get working on them too. -- Well I finished one
  • Discontinuity 1 but then I found out the friend I was making it for was having a boy!  I also started the 2nd quilt for my other friend, and am almost done with it!
  • I have 4 Star of Africa Blocks to do already, plus another 2 from later in the quarter - I finished the 4 to catch up, but I have the other 2 from more recent months to do.
  • I'll have 3 Skill Builder BOM blocks to do - actually there are 6 to do, and I have only started ONE.
  • 4 Lucky Star BOM blocks to do - DONE and up to date
  • 2 blocks each month, for a total of 6 blocks for the We Be Learning Bee - Done and up to date!
  • 2 blocks each month, for a total of 4 blocks for the Simply Solids Bee (it starts in February) - DONE and up to date
  • 2 blocks each month, for a total of 6 blocks for the Make it Modern Bee - DONE and up to date
  • Make it Modern March x plus
  • Winter Mug Rug for a Swap I signed up for - DONE
  • Winter Mug Rug Swap

Yes, there are a few things I didn't get to, but I feel pretty good about that list!

I will have to put my list together for the 2nd quarter soon - perhaps on the 6 hour drive up to Mammoth??

Thanks for reading today,

Jen


she can quilt

5 comments:

  1. Great pieces and love the quilting on your Winter Mug Rug :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mug rug is really cute! I like the fmq swirls on it.

    I also like that purple/pink baby quilt. It is beautiful. Maybe another friend will have a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, your quilts are beautiful! I especially love your one block wonder. I just have to ask, is the railing the quilt is hanging over at Pismo beach? I am a CA girl, living in WI,and it looks familiar. The perfect back drop for the quilt.Hope your trip was relaxing and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jen, I'm exhausted just looking at what you've done - let alone what else is on your list!!! Well done for a fab first quater xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many nice finishes Jen, and I just swoon every time I see your One Block Wonder!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.