|Clearly my button making needs some work!|
Thank you to everyone who showed an interest in having a little quilt along after seeing my quilt in the Blogger's Quilt Festival. The time is finally here!
- You gotta get the book, One-Block Wonders , One-Block Wonders Encore!, or One-Block Wonders Cubed!, or One-Block Wonders of the World, FYI there are kindle versions available too.
- A Creative Grids 60 Degree Triangle , or similar brand **
- Flower Head Pins like these from Dritz
- you will also need a Quilter's Ruler at least 4 inches wide by 24 inches long
- A Rotary Cutter with a FRESH blade!! I prefer the 60mm for this job, but a 45mm will work too
- Sewing machine, thread, etc.
- Most importantly, join the Flickr group!! This way we can see your progress
I hope you will join us!
PS. Here's my finished top from the Quilt Along.