This is just a simple Strip and Flip. I can't believe that I've never made one of these before! I actually have enough strips sewn together to make a duplicate, which is great since I need some additional practice on the longarm.
I'm still looking for guest hosts for Building Blocks Tuesday! If you are interested in guest hosting Building Blocks Tuesday for one of the following weeks, please comment below. It's easy! You just write a post with some blocks that you have made and I will send you some code to add to the bottom of your post for the linky. You do NOT have to have your own linky account! Then just publish your post on your reserved Tuesday! The linky will stay open all summer, so there is a good chance you will get some increased traffic for both posters and linkers. Who's in?
- June 21st
- June 28th
- July 5th - Mary at Quiltingisinmyblood.com
- July 12th
- July 19th
- July 26th
- August 2nd
What blocks have you been working on this week? I would love to see. Link up your fabulous blocks. You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off! This free linky will stay open until the first Monday of next month, but I will repost it every Tuesday until a new month starts.
1) Please link up only to the page on your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage. Flickr and Instagram pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!
Thanks for reading,
***This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking on one of my links, I may be compensated, but at no additional cost to you!