Sunday, March 31, 2013

March finishes - April Goal Setting

I thought I would post this a few days early since I'll be shredding up the ski slopes this week with the family.

So how did I fair for March's goals?  Not particularly well.  As I anticipated, March was a busy month.


March UFO's

My Beginner QAL blocks went from this:

Beginner's QAL Blocks
 to this:

BQA top WIP

Progress, yes, but not really that much of it.

I also wanted to finish my Les Amis quilt, but only got as far as finishing the SID.  Now I need to get started on quilting the feathers.


March New FO's

I decided to just focus on projects from my Curves Class, and I was successful in finishing a few of the projects before I needed to move on to other things.  These sure were fun!

curves mosaic

1. My Rainbow Road table runner, 2. droplet journal covers, 3. Clamshell journal cover, 4. drunkard's path pot holder, 5. drunkard's path pot holder, 6. Summersville DP, 7. For my Valentine, 8. Clamshell Journal cover

Now for April......

April UFO's

It would be silly not to try to finish up the same two UFO's from March.  I am only one step closer, but it is a step in the right direction, right?

So Beginner QAL quilt, and Les Amis Baby Quilt.  Check, check!

April New FO's

As you know, I recently signed up for the Hands 2 Help Charity quilt drive.  Our quilts are not due until June, but I think things are only going to get busier leading up to summer vacation.  Better to get that done now.  I will be pleased with myself that I crossed something off my to-do list well in advance.  Perhaps it will give me the momentum needed to start a few other projects on that list.

H2H 2013 logo



Well, I should still be pretty busy, right?

Thanks for reading today,

Jen

Linking up with:
My Button


2013NewFO










6 comments:

  1. Wonderful projects, Jen. You have been one busy lady. Thanks for linking up today. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pink blocks look great in that layout! Keep stitching away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love samplers with controlled color palettes, and your pink one is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pink QAL blocks and setting look wonderful! This one will be fun to quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pink blocks are really cute! I would love to quilt in pink, but I have a grandson and not a granddaughter. I don't think he'd particularly like a pink quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some very nice curves there Jen. :)

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.