That's right! There is more quilting in progress here.
- Star of Africa Bee Block - September's is done (you can read about it here). Now I need to finish October's!
- Leaf Table runner - Done!
- Batik Stripe Quilt - this one moved up the lists and is now D-O-N-E! Once I got warmed up on the table runner, I had to continue with something else. Bonus! It is part of my 100 Day Hustle list.
AKA - "stuff I plan to touch this week".
- Vintage Holiday Quilt Along - top done, backing done, sandwiched and basted. Needs quilting and I am STILL suffering from quilter's block. How do I solve this problem? Quilt something else....
- Totally Groovy Quilt Along - Top DONE! I admit that during the piecing process, I had given very little thought to the back of this quilt, but I managed to come up with something. Quilting now in progress.
- Star of Africa Bee - October's block is now due. Designing in progress (Read "I am doodling in a notebook from time to time)
- Preschool Pillowcases - time to get started on these. I know it doesn't sound like much, but they have a lot of pillows that all need new cases.
- Free Motion Challenge item - my arms are so sore from all the quilting these last few days, but I might have a little left in me for this one too.
These will likely be touched in a couple of weeks.
- How Far Will You Go? QAL - I put this one aside until my blocks for the bees were done. Now they are, but I need a tiny break from blocks (especially paper pieced ones).
- Handstitched Medallion Quilt - THE main project of the class. I actually did have an opportunity to rip out the borders that have been giving me trouble, but now I need to fix them and sew them back on again.
Lightning would have to strike twice.
- Handstitched goodies - several small projects in limbo.
- Beginner Quilt Along at Quilting Gallery - top needs to be put together
- EPP project - in progress.
- Charity quilt for the guild - not started
Completed projects - 3!
New projects - 1
Currently in Progress - 5
Don't forget to link up any blocks you have been working on to yesterday's post! The linky stays open for a whole week, so feel free to add them as you complete or wait for next Tuesday (or both)!
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday's and .