Really the key to success is choosing a list that can actually be accomplished, right? Not really my strong suit, but here it goes:
- 12 Bee blocks for the 3 x 6 Bee - I am putting these on the list because they are high priority and have to be done by October 15th, which is within the 100 days. I have already decided to take next quarter off, so I can work on the rest of my list.
- I will also have 3 blocks for the Star of Africa bee that will need to be finished by the end of the year.
- At least one block for the Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop - my day is October 10th (like right around the corner!!!)
- Pillowcases for my daughter's preschool - I committed to this months and months ago, and they finally got me the fabric a couple of weeks ago. They are relaxed about the finish date, but it really should be by the end of the year.
- Finish Totally Groovy - to be given as a gift for Christmas
- Quilt the Batik Stripe quilt - this one is just for me.
- small gifties for a few of my bee mates
- Another small gift for my daughters' teachers (2)
- The Sashiko coasters from my Handstitched class - these too would make great gifts.
- finish the Vintage Holiday QAL top
- Finish Olivia's applique quilt - the blocks are done.
This list seems small (especially compared to the UFO Sunday one I made), but it includes 4 quilts to be quilted, and quilting takes me a while. I will truly be lucky if I get those done. I also know that there will undoubtedly be other things that will "pop" up between now and then.
Wish me luck! Lord knows I am going to need it!