Gram's place mats all sandwiched and ready to go. Thank you to everyone who helped me see that the yellow background on the 2nd one really needed to be changed! I like this cream much better!
- Trial block for solid's group of 3x6 Bee (hey it's a start!)
- Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop Item - Done, done, and done - come back TOMORROW for the reveal!
- Vintage Holiday Quilt Along - top needs to be put together
- Totally Groovy Quilt Along - started, albeit a small start
- How Far Will You Go? QAL - I might need to put this one aside for a little while. Luckily the QAL goes through January, so I will have plenty of time to catch up.
- Beginner Quilt Along at Quilting Gallery - top needs to be put together
- Star of Africa Bee - September's block
- "Tree" themed quilt for the guild - since I got my top done for the LGABH, I actually started this one. I am not sure I like how it is going nor am I sure I will get it done by the deadline.
- Grammie's place mats - tops are done. Quilting will commence tonight after the kiddos are in bed. Deadline Sept 22nd (because my plane leaves on the 23rd!)
- 12 Bee Blocks - piecing in progress.
- Leaf's Me Happy block(s) - I finally got my date for this blog hop - October 10th. Designs in progress
I am determined not to forget these projects! Keeping them in this category reminds me of them on a weekly basis.
- Handstitched goodies - several projects in limbo. I am preparing a few of these for my week long trip next week. I figure it is the perfect time to make some progress on these items, especially the small ones.
- Batik Stripe Quilt - still sandwiched and ready to be quilted!
- Red, White, Blue New York Beauty - piecing in progress, but put well out of the way. I need to be in a paper-piecing mood to resume.
- June UFO - "A Christmas Something for myself" -EPP in progress.
- Charity quilt for the guild - not started
Completed projects - 1 + 1 block
New projects - 0
Currently in Progress - 9-ish
Don't forget to link up any blocks you have been working on to yesterday's post! The linky stays open for a whole week, so feel free to add them as you complete or wait for next Tuesday (or both)!
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday's and .