- Finish "Gigantor" - DONE!!
- Baste Beginner QAL quilt - Uh....not so done. I did cut out the batting today and pieced the backing, so hopefully I will get this basted in the next few days. My attention is drawn elsewhere at the moment (no surprise).
July New FO's
- Bring some kind of hand project with us on vacation - I opted for some more Sashiko coasters rather than hexies. The problem was, when given a choice between stitching and taking a nap while on vacation. I chose to take naps. Thus, only one little coaster got finished and another is barely started. I am not particularly pleased with the stitching on this one. I could blame Olivia for climbing in my lap every time I started one of these, but that would only be partially true. I find that it takes a coaster or two to really get a good rhythm; clearly I haven't yet.
- Have fun - DONE!
- Catch up on Star of Africa Bee Blocks - I am 5 blocks behind so this really needs to be my #1 priority. I have ideas for the 3 oldest ones, one of which is really ambitious. So cross your fingers for me.
- Finish my Sewing Mat - this one is almost cheating because I am nearly done. I decided I want to add some hand quilting to it, but then all I have to do is assemble and bind it.
- Swoon - I've done a lot of cutting for this one and assembled a couple of flying geese, but I really want to get going on this one.
- small projects - I am fresh out of goodies to give to friends, so I need to make some more.
- QAYG bag - I finished my class for this project and am itching to do one, like NOW.
Please tune in later this week for more of my musings. Mixed in with my normal ramblings, I may have a giveaway announcement!
Linking up with: