Here is my 2nd quarter progress:
- Beginner QAL quilt - not done :(, about the only thing I did on this one this quarter was to add the outer border. It still needs to be backed, basted and quilted.
- Les Amis Baby quilt - Done!
- Baby Boy quilt - Done!
- Hands 2 Help quilt - Done
- I also have my bee commitments
- Star of Africa Bee - I caught up a little, then fell behind again. I think this will be a major focus for next quarter.
- Skill Builder QAL - I was WAY behind on this one, so I scrapped the project completely
- Lucky Star BOM - I only did 1, and have 2 more to do.
- We Bee Learning Bee - Done
- Simply Solids Bee - Done
- Make it Modern Bee - Done
- For the Birds Blog Hop item - Done
- I also wanted to start on a quilt for my own bed! I changed the pattern I chose, got started and am nearly done!
Not horrible for progress, right? There were also a few other things I added in during the quarter, like the Say it With Flowers Blog Hop.
I think I will give myself a pat on the back.
Thanks for reading today,