Since this quarter includes nearly a month away from my machine and the start of school in August, I am trying to be realistic in my goal setting. "TRY" being the key word.
Here it goes:
- Finish Gigantor - this is a summer weight quilt for my king sized bed. It would be nice to finish it while it is still summer! It is nearly done so it shouldn't be difficult to finish it by the end of the quarter, especially if I decide to machine bind it (I imagine a king sized quilt would take me nearly a week to hand bind).
- Finish my Sewing Mat - I started this one at the end of June, but ended up choosing a design with several components including some handwork. So, it is taking a bit longer than I originally thought.
- Beginner QAL quilt - Goodness, I am sick of typing this one. The best solution for that problem is to get it finished and OUT of my house.
While not really part of the Finish Along, I also have:
- Bee commitments and BOM's - luckily a few of my bees finished up last quarter, so my list is smaller
- Star of Africa Bee - MUST catch up!!! I have at least 5 blocks to finish
- Lucky Star BOM - I think I have 5 months worth to finish
- Simply Solids Bee - 1 block per month, so 3 for the quarter
Not really a huge list for this quarter, especially since most of my projects are already out of the piecing stage. That said, somebody slap me if I don't get them finished!
Thanks for reading today,