Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hustling Along - 100 Day Hustle progress report

I can hardly believe we are 1/3 of the way through the 100 Day Hustle!  My head is spinning.  But, thanks to two weeks of ultra-productivity, I am doing alright on my list!

Hmm, I bet my October Fresh Sewing Day mosaic will look just like this...

1. sashiko coasters, 2. Leaf table runner, 3. Batik stripe in focus, 4. Totally Groovy, 5. Groovy back, 6. 3 x 6 solids mosaic, 7. September Star of Africa.2, 8. mosaicc622aaa0d425fe2aca04436e06c45899b21bb454, 9. Leaf Me Happy block 1.2

My list:
  • 12 Bee blocks for the 3 x 6 Bee - DONE
  • 3 blocks for the Star of Africa bee - One down, two to go!
  • Blocks for the Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop -DONE, you can see them here.
  • Pillowcases for my daughter's preschool - if thinking about starting them counts as progress, then they are in progress.  Luckily, the school is relaxed about the finish date, but they really should be done already.
  • Finish Totally Groovy - Well, it was done, until catastrophe struck.  I am in the process of figuring out how to "fix" the problem ('cause I don't have time to make a whole other one).
  • Quilt the Batik Stripe quilt - DONE
  • small gifties for a few of my bee mates - not started :(  
  • Another small gift for my daughters' teachers (2) - not started :(
  • The Sashiko coasters from my Handstitched class - DONE
  • finish the Vintage Holiday QAL quilt - this one is awaiting quilting.
  • Finish Olivia's applique quilt - the blocks are done but need to be pieced together into a top, then backed, quilted, etc.
I feel like I accomplished a bunch of the bigger items, but now I need to focus on the smaller/more numerous items.  I've also managed to avoid adding to my list so far, but I don't think that will last.  There are a few people already dropping hints about wanting certain items for their holiday gifts.  I guess it is nice to be in demand.

How are you doing on your list?

Jen

Kelsey Sews

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great on your list. Much better than me. I've been in a bit of a rut and haven't really accomplished anything just yet. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done! You have however reminded me I have a whole lot of Christmas stockings promised, and they aren't on any list!!!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.