|Hmm, I bet my October Fresh Sewing Day mosaic will look just like this...|
1. sashiko coasters, 2. Leaf table runner, 3. Batik stripe in focus, 4. Totally Groovy, 5. Groovy back, 6. 3 x 6 solids mosaic, 7. September Star of Africa.2, 8. mosaicc622aaa0d425fe2aca04436e06c45899b21bb454, 9. Leaf Me Happy block 1.2
12 Bee blocks for the 3 x 6 Bee- DONE
- 3 blocks for the Star of Africa bee - One down, two to go!
Blocks for the Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop-DONE, you can see them here.
- Pillowcases for my daughter's preschool - if thinking about starting them counts as progress, then they are in progress. Luckily, the school is relaxed about the finish date, but they really should be done already.
- Finish Totally Groovy - Well, it was done, until catastrophe struck. I am in the process of figuring out how to "fix" the problem ('cause I don't have time to make a whole other one).
Quilt the Batik Stripe quilt- DONE
- small gifties for a few of my bee mates - not started :(
- Another small gift for my daughters' teachers (2) - not started :(
The Sashiko coasters from my Handstitched class- DONE
- finish the Vintage Holiday QAL quilt - this one is awaiting quilting.
- Finish Olivia's applique quilt - the blocks are done but need to be pieced together into a top, then backed, quilted, etc.
How are you doing on your list?