Thursday, February 14, 2013

More today than yesterday - finish

Finished in the nick of time.

For my Valentine

I did have to use a fabric marker instead of dotting all the "i's" with thread, but I doubt DH will notice.  This 22" square wall hanging is hanging where he can't miss it as he enters the house.

And I hope none of you were my 3rd grade teacher, because writing cursive with a sewing machine is even harder than with a pen.  Mrs. Baynard if you are reading, I will continue to practice.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Jen

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jen! I can't believe how precise your FMQ is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. That is so fantastic! Looks like such a lot of work! Your husband is a lucky.guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So rediculously impressive. Did you do that totally free hand or did you have a guide line to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So rediculously impressive. Did you do that totally free hand or did you have a guide line to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently saw something similar on some art quilts, but the writing was done with with fabric paint and an air pen. It's absolutely amazing that you did your's via FMQ!

    Would you let me know the size of your wall hanging, so that I can get an idea as to how small your quilting is?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.