Monday, February 4, 2013

Les Amis sneak peak

I couldn't resist for long.  I finally cut into some of my most adored fabric, Les Amis.  Here is a sneak peak.

les amis sneak peak

Whoa, I know - squares.  Wonder what those will turn into???  Isn't this the most adorable fabric you've ever seen?  I love foxes, and owls, and this fabric line has foxes AND owls.  What's not to love?

I had to put these away to work on some other things, but I am eager to get back to them!

Speaking of owls....I realized recently that I rarely show you the goodies I receive from my various swaps/bees.  I think between the excitement of receiving "squishy mail", and the need to squirrel my goodies away before the kids get their hands on them, I forget to photograph them.  Well, here is the most adorable mug rug I received from Kristie in the Winter Mug Rug swap I participated in.

mug rug received front

Oh, and here is the back complete with my initial!

mug rug back

Isn't it wonderful?  I just love that owl fabric!  And I think she even put some thermo-batting inside because it is a little crinkly sounding -- wasn't that thoughtful?

Thanks for reading,

Jen


3 comments:

  1. Cute fabric with the foxes and owls, looking forward to what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I have been looking at this fabric. Love those foxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet fabric Jen I can see why you have been resisting cutting into it! Didn't your partner nail your taste too!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.