I am almost done with this clam shell goody from my Curves Class at Stitched in Color. I love this project because it is small. I mean I love the look of clam shells, but I can't imagine doing a whole quilt, appliqueing each one. Of course, never say never, right?
I had a layer cake of Sew Stitchy that seemed perfect for this project. I even have some left over for another day, yeah.
I've also been a bit busy doing other stuff - a touch of spring cleaning, purchasing running shoes so I can make good on one of my resolutions for the year, and shopping for dresses for the girls for an upcoming wedding (still not purchased yet and the wedding is, uh, this Saturday).
- Star of Africa for December is finished
- Valentine's day wall hanging - see it here.
AKA - "stuff I plan to touch this week or next".
- Bee Blocks & BOM blocks - Skill Builder BOM blocks (now 2 months), Make it Modern block need to be done
- Star of Africa Bee - catch up continues, I only have January and February left to do.
- Curves Class goodies - I think I might have to designate one week as curves week and complete my projects. I jumped ahead in the lessons to complete my Valentine wall hanging, but my curves were not completely successful. I think it is because I didn't do the lessons from the beginning.
- Les Amis Baby quilt - quilting in progress
- Baby quilt in blue - so those 2 baby girl quilts I thought I needed?? Les Amis is one, Discontinuity was another. Well, it turns out one of my friends is actually having a boy! So I need to make a not so pink baby quilt.
- Discontinuity Quilt - I am sewing on the binding by hand, but it should be done to share as a finish on Friday
These will likely be touched in a couple of weeks - I know I've been saying that for more than a couple of weeks.
- Handstitched Medallion Quilt - quilting in progress.
- Beginner Quilt Along at Quilting Gallery - top still needs to be put together.
- Charity quilt for the guild - not started.
This week's stats:Completed projects - 1 quilt, 1 block
New projects - 1
Currently in Progress - 5
Don't forget to link up any blocks you have been working on to the Building Blocks Tuesday post!
And as always, thanks for reading,
Linking up with