1. Urban Nine Patch Table Runner, 2. Teacher quilt, 3. IMG_0412, 4. finished quilt, 5. IMG_0815, 6. Itty Bitty Mug Rug, 7. Rollercoaster / Easter table runner, 8. Mom's peacock quilt, 9. Peak Hour Quilt, 10. Leaf table runner, 11. Batik stripe in focus, 12. Totally Groovy, 13. Olivia's Quilt front, 14. birthday mug rug, 15. November FMQ Challenge Front, 16. October FMQ Challenge, 17. The Grinch, 18. sept star of africa, 19. sashiko coasters, 20. September FMQ Challenge, 21. place mat for Gram.1, 22. place mat for Gram.2, 23. for May, 24. August FMC - front, 25. For Patty - Star of Africa Bee, 26. Reverse applique T-shirt, 27. 3 x 6 bee mosaic, 28. IMG_0292, 29. IMG_0428, 30. IMG_0363, 31. Road to California notebook covers, 32. Front January FMC, 33. Front March FMC, 34. Front of April FMC w/filler, 35. pink star, 36. 3 x 6 solids mosaic
How much have I learned this past year? LOADS! About blogging, quilting, crafting, you name it. It has been a wonderful journey and I can't wait to see what next year brings. In fact, I've been pondering it quite a bit lately, especially since my following has doubled this week!
What do I want to do with this blog in the upcoming year? What do you want to see?
Here are some of the things I have been considering including in the blog:
- A monthly link up for New Projects - I was thinking of putting together a sort of "Resolutions" list of new projects I want to give a try during 2013. I live by lists (my mommy brain can only retain and keep track of so much!). I could then host a link up for everyone to show off their progress. Very similar to Judy's UFO challenge, but new projects. I already have a bunch of patterns I bought, and some I designed, that I want to try out. A free linky party to celebrate just seems a bonus.
- More new tutorials for 2013 - considering that I only really did 3 tutorials last year, there is easily room for improvement. I know I like to read tutorials on other blogs, and I like to share free stuff with all of you.
- For those of you who are thinking, "better photos", I am already on top of that - I take my first photography class at the end of January.
- Do you like the Inspirational Sunday's? I love to see quilts from shows, but perhaps I am the only one.
- Should I eliminate any no-sew posts like the Art with the Kids?
- A Quilt Along of some sort?? - I had so much fun with the other QAL's I participated in (like the How Far Will You Go?, Totally Groovy, and Vintage Holiday QAL's)! I think I could make one fun and a learning experience by using these well run QAL's as an example. Would there be enough interest?
I am giving away 1 yard of fabric (for my 1 year blogiversary) from the Intrepid Thread. Intrepid Thread isn't sponsoring this giveaway, but I really like Julie's shop and her service is impeccable. The winner of the giveaway will be able to choose ANY 1 yard cut (or I suppose 2 half yard cuts) from her store. I will order them and have them shipped directly to you.
How to enter:
- Please leave a comment below telling me some of the things you would like to see on your blogroll next year = one entry.
- If you are a follower, I think that deserves another entry, just leave an additional comment telling me you follow = one entry.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
International entries welcome.
And as always, thanks for reading,