- A tree ornament for the guild exchange - This one was PATHETIC. I followed a tutorial at V and Co. Vanessa's is adorable, mine not so much. I am sure it was my error as I am really not great with a glue gun.
- Christmas Decor - Wall Art! Get the tutorial here, and have some fun with reverse applique.
AKA - "stuff I plan to touch this week or next".
- Vintage Holiday Quilt Along - quilting in progress!
- How Far Will You Go? QAL - Time to piece my top together
- Miscellaneous sewn gifties - started
- Star of Africa Bee - 2 blocks to start, one to finish up
- Handstitched Medallion Quilt - quilting in progress. It will be a long process.
These will likely be touched in a couple of weeks.
- Beginner Quilt Along at Quilting Gallery - top needs to be put together. It is ridiculous that I haven't just slapped this one together
- Charity quilt for the guild - not started.
- My Blue & White One Block Wonder - geez, this one just needs to be backed and quilted and it would make a great charity quilt. I plan on just stippling it anyhow, why can't I get it done in the New Year?
- I've joined a Winter Mug Rug Swap at the Crafty Gemini - I just need to figure out what my partner's tastes are and make something to suit.
Lightning would have to strike twice.
- Handstitched goodies - several small projects in limbo.
- EPP project - in progress. I've definitely cooled on the idea of EPP for the moment.
Completed projects - 2
New projects - 2
Currently in Progress - 5 - ish
Don't forget to link up any blocks you have been working on to yesterday's post! The linky stays open for a whole week, so feel free to add them as you complete or wait for next Tuesday (or both)!
Linking up with