Here is my list:
- 12 Bee blocks for the 3 x 6 Bee DONE
- 3 blocks for the Star of Africa bee - 1 1/2 DONE - The Grinch needs a little more work, and I now have 2 more to do to get me through January.
- At least 1 block for the Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop - DONE
- Pillowcases for my daughter's preschool - DONE
- Finish Totally Groovy - DONE
- Quilt the Batik Stripe quilt - DONE
- small gifties for a few of my bee mates
- Another small gift for my daughters' teachers (2) - DONE
- The Sashiko coasters - DONE
- finish the Vintage Holiday QAL top- DONE
- Finish Olivia's applique quilt - DONE
- Hurricane Sandy Blocks - DONE
- Christmas decorations - DONE
I really enjoyed doing the "Hustle" this year. Just making a list and trying to figure out what was realistically going to get done, really helped me focus. And of course, having others sharing their lists and triumphs motivated me to do the same. I will definitely be participating again next year.
How did you do with your 2012 finale?