Tuesday, March 6, 2012

To Be or Not to Be (doing something)?

Not much sewing happened today as I was busy starting my spring cleaning.  Ugh!  But that is not what I want to write about today.

Why isn't there enough time to do everything you want to do?  I know I am not alone in wondering this.  Lately, I feel like I must be going in slow motion because when I take an inventory of what I have done at the end of the day, the list is never as long as I think it should be.  Which brings me to my next question - should I take on fewer tasks or just lower my expectations about actually getting anything done?  This question plagues me!  Especially since it seems like each week there is something new and cool going on in Blogland.  My list of "want to's" grows and grows!  Yet, I know I cannot possibly do it all.  Heck, I can't even seem to start and finish one UFO per month!

Tell me, how do you decide what to participate in?

1 comment:

  1. Well I have read through your past entries and looked at the pictures of your projects and their completion and am amazed. You may have taken the day off from quilting but sure have accomplished quite a bit. And such variety. I think I am beginning to understand better what attracts you to this art form. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.