Saturday, February 18, 2012

A new favorite product

First, I am in no way being compensated for this endorsement....  I just thought I would pass along a thumbs up for:


I have only tried on other type of "invisible thread" that I bought from my local quilt shop on this quilt...

It was, in short, a disaster!  Tension difficulties, about 7 broken needles, and I was essentially quilting straight lines, not circles, at a slow speed.  Talk about your headaches!  But this Superior Mono-Poly thread has made be forget all that!  It was recommended by Nancy Prince at her thread painting class in January.

I figured I would give it a try this week as I began to quilt my name game quilt.  As you saw from previous pictures, those mini's I made for the borders have a lot of colors, so I figured why not try out the invisible thread one more time.  So far, it has worked really well.  I haven't had any tension problems, no broken needles and it looks pretty good!  I can't wait to post pictures of the final product!  Soon, soon...

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about Superior Vanish Lite water soluble thread. The LQS was out so I had to try a different brand tonight. It couldn't compare. I think Superior Thread is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.