Friday, February 24, 2012

Name Game Quilt FINISHED

It's officially done!  I put the finishing touches on it today and washed it.  I just have to figure out how I am going to mail it, and it will be off!  I am really anxious to know if my partner likes it or not.  Like, really, really anxious!



Here's a picture of the back.  I had a few tidbits of the Moda "Twirl" charm pack left over and felt like they should make it into the quilt.  After all, what was I going to do with them?  They belonged with their friends.

I also spent a little time today trying to figure out what I am going to do for the back of this quilt.  The fabric I had planned wasn't quilt large enough, and I have a bunch of leftover 3 inch squares.  Hmmmm.....



This is the UFO I am supposed to finish for February.  Right, like that's going to happen in the next 4 days!

Don't forget to enter the GIVE-A-WAY I posted the other day.  I think the "Walk in the Woods" charm pack would make a great apron, or set of pillowcases, or perhaps a baby quilt, or Oooo, a tote bag.  There are so many options!  And it is really cute fabric.  Why am I giving it away again??  Oh yeah, I've already got too many projects in the hopper!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always nervous when I make things for swaps too. I love your UFO quilt. Very pretty colors! I'll be back to see what you do for the backing.

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.