Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Slim pickins' - Building Blocks Tuesday

Well, I only have one finished block to show you today.  I have a few other blocks in the works, but I've mostly been going all out on my project for the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop.  Thus the slim pickins!  But, I am happy to report that the top is all done, and even sandwiched!!


Here is my last block for the Beginner Quilt Along at Quilting Gallery.  Those pinwheels are so cute!  We should start putting the top together later this week!  I can't wait to see how it all comes together.  I am especially interested in how they suggest to quilt all these blocks.
                             
Don't forget to link up your marvelous blocks that you have been working on!  You have all week to add them if you like!

Quilter in the Closet


Don't forget:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful project, not just the blog homepage
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please consider grabbing my button and posting it in your blog post
4) Visit other linky participants!

Until next week,

Jen


1 comment:

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.