Monday, February 13, 2012

100 days

Today, my daughter celebrated her 100th day of school. I don't remember having such a thing way back when, but for a kindergartener it was a very big deal! There was a big party, complete with a 100 different snacks, all manner of counting to 100 games, and a few crafts. It was a very exciting few hours! She is still floating on air.

Before the festivities, I managed to get a few more of my mini blocks complete. I need to make at least 7 more. I also tried to finish up the last part of my center, but ran into a few problems. I think I feel another "lessons learned" approaching! Hopefully, these issues will not set me back too much. I still hope to finish the top tomorrow or Wednesday. I really must contemplate what to do for the backing as I sleep tonight. Nothing like multi-tasking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.