Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I think I have a mouse problem

What a crazy day! Managed to get a few things done though....here is my army of felt mice waiting for their tails (candy canes)


They sure did take longer than I planned, but alas, everything seems to. Here's the link to the directions if anyone is interested: Martha's Mice instructions

Tomorrow I volunteer at my daughter's school, but I hope to finish up those gift card holders and possibly sandwich my niece's blanket together and baste it. I may only be dreaming.....

1 comment:

  1. Love your Mice!! Also, would love to have you in our Swap...the instructions for the swap are in past posts, but will post again in Jan. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.