Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Far Behind - Building Blocks Tuesday

Block 13, "Crazy Ann"

Block 10, "Clay's Choice"

Just a few catch up blocks for the How Far Will You Go? QAL.  I can't believe there are only 2 blocks left to be revealed!  I am far behind!  I've been pretty busy with the girls over the long holiday and haven't had too much time to sew.  Hopefully that will chance today.  After I clean up from the long weekend, I plan on spending some quality time down in my dungeon, I mean "studio".

Now then, what have you been working on?

Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  And, don't forget, you have all week to add them if you like.

Quilter in the Closet

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please consider grabbing my button and posting it in your blog post
4) Visit other linky participants!


Thanks for reading today!

Jen

1 comment:

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.