Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Guilt stricken

I finally started working on my UFO #5 for the challenge at Patchwork Times (click orange button to left). This Batik tile quilt sure looks like it will be a pretty one. I almost felt guilty cutting up all those beautiful fabrics.

I must have been in shock or something, because I seemed to be in slow motion. When I looked at the pile of cut fabrics, it wasn't very impressive and I spent HOURS doing it. I honestly don't understand how some of my fellow bloggers can cut, piece, sandwich, quilt, and bind a quilt all in one day. I mean maybe if the quilt was 1 sq. ft., but I look at the pictures of twin sized or bigger quilts, and am in awe that they complete them so quickly.

Well, maybe someday I'll be that good too.....

1 comment:

  1. Cutting is my least favorite part. I can spend two days cutting out one quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.