Monday, January 16, 2012

Gray Winter Days




While it's true that we don't really have "winter" here in this part of Southern California, we do have our share of gray days.  But, I feel like these gray days are just as pretty as the sunny ones, especially down at the beach.

We were busy all weekend with the kids, so I didn't get much sewing done.  Of the few moments of "me time" I was allowed, I went for a run down at the beach where I shot the above pictures with my phone.  The phone doesn't really do any shot justice; it was much prettier in person.

Not to say I haven't been sewing at all.  I realized around last Wednesday that I only had a week before Road to California, and there was a little project I wanted to have finished to take with me.  Here is a little preview.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.