Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Free Motion Session

Today's "to do" list dominated my free time today, but I did manage to complete my first Free Motion practice session for the Free Motion Challenge at Sew Cal Girl's Blog http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com/p/free-motion-quilt-challenge.html.  But first, I turned this:
trimmings from various quilts

into this:

practice sandwiches, not too big
This was the result of my first session:

heart shaped leaves, well, sort of
They are supposed to be heart shaped leaves, and some of them look like they are.  I definitely need more practice!




1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! Thanks for visiting my blog and the great words of encouragement. We've got to support and help each other.
    Hugs from Mary

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Most of the time I am too distracted to respond right away, but I DO read them...always.

When I respond, I usually do it via email. Sometimes Google makes this easy and sometimes it doesn't. I usually only reply when it is easy. Just sayin.

Obviously, I can't reply to you at all if you are a no reply blogger. Also, sorry to Anonymous commentors, too much spam lately. You will have to leave a comment another way.

Have a Super Sparkly Day!