Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Nothing New - Building Blocks Tuesday

I realized late last night that I didn't have any new blocks to share with you today.  I thought it would be easy to make one or two this morning in time for today's link up, but I got a little distracted and here it is afternoon!

I did work on a few blocks today, but they aren't really "new".  I finished up the last 16 NY Beauty blocks from my Lazy Bum Global Retreat.  They were just sitting there waiting for me to sew the final seam on each of them.

more NY beauty blocks

Here they are all laid out, with Tookie helping of course.

NY beauty layout with Tookie helping

She is always a BIG help!

I have a whole bunch of other things I've been working on, but they aren't blocks.  I think I will save them for a WIP post, since they are definitely "in progress".

So, what blocks have you been working on?  I would love to see.  Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  This free linky will stay open until the first Monday of next month, but I will repost it every Tuesday until a new month starts.


Quilter in the Closet

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage.  Flickr pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!

Thanks for reading!

Jen


8 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love that pic with cat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous NUN blocks Jen, too busy gallivanting to be sewing this week I am afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those blocks are beautiful!! Your kitty has great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Jen - these are just gorgeous! That type of quilt is on my Make Someday List. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your NY blocks are gorgeous Jen, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jen, these are beyond gorgeous! It's going to be lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.