Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Make Up Week - Trial and Error Tuesday





Beginner’s Quilt-Along

I feel like it is "make-up" week here at my house.  Not only am I running the kids around to make-up swim and gymnastic lessons, I've been busily trying to catch up on my stuff too!

Here are blocks 4, 5, 6, and 7 for Quilting Gallery's Beginner's Quilt-Along.  I really like how these are starting to look, and I appreciate how "easy" these blocks are.  They come together quickly.  After spending so much time on the Handstitched quilt (I'll tell you more on Wednesday), it is nice to see a few things FINISHED and off my list, even if it is just a few completed blocks.






You can see the other participants blocks at the flickr group site.  It is neat to see how the same block looks completely different in different colors, etc.

If you are looking for a quilt along that hasn't quite started yet, try my post from last Tuesday here.  There are a few that are about to start in August that look awesome!

Also the 3 x 6 Bee that I participated in last quarter is having sign ups now for the next round.  Check out the 3 x 6 Bee flickr group here, if you are interested.  Hurry though, I seem to remember it filling quickly.  I had so much fun, I signed up again!

Who else is doing the Beginner Quilt Along?  How are your blocks coming?

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.