Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Break

Well, yesterday I managed to break our computer. I really don't know how I manage to do these things, but DH was NOT happy. I even broke it so well, that it wouldn't even turn on! That's how good I am with computers. I am now only able to post via mobile device. So you might not be hearing from me often for the next week or so. Yesterday was also the first day of Spring Break for the girls, so I have given my sewing machine a vacation too. I did manage to get some of my appliqué shapes cut out for my Hands2help quilt, but they will have to wait a week before anything else happens with them.

Happy Spring Break and Happy Easter to everyone!

Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.