|All clipped down and ready to go|
I spent my only free time today pinning the layers together on my Bee Happy quilt. I couldn't believe it, but I ran out of pins before I finished the borders! I usually only have one quilt pinned at a time and didn't realize that my Batik Stripe quilt was still pinned too.
Tomorrow is volunteer day at the school. Friday I will be there almost all day too since it is training for another art project for the kids. I sure hope I get some sewing done soon, or my head my pop off!
- I did get my April Free Motion Challenge Piece done!
- Hands2Help Bee Happy Quilt - It is almost completely sandwiched.
- Blue & White Stack-n-Whack for May UFO challenge, gotta dig this one out of the closet.
- Free-Motion Challenge Placemat for May - I am determined to finish before the last days of the month
- Batik Stripe Quilt - still sandwiched and ready to be quilted!
- New York Beauty Quilt A Long
- Urban Nine Patch - I am sew excited about starting this new project, but it really should wait until Bee Happy is done, and I will likely make the Urban Table Runner pattern first, just to figure out how the ruler works, but what colors should I choose -- too many choices.
- Thank you quilt for Ashley's teacher - due second week of June!
- Lincoln quilt - need to put the borders on this baby and finish it up.
This week's stats:
Completed projects - 1
New projects - 0
Currently in Progress - 4
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday's