I started quilting the Bee Happy quilt, got about 1/3 of the way done, and needed a break. What better way to spend my break than to try to figure out how to put together a mosaic with my colors for the 3 x 6 Bee, and I realized that I had absolutely no pictures of anything quilt related in red, white and blue. I did, though, have a project on my UFO list that was supposed to be red, white and blue, and I had all the fabrics needed to start the project. So I started cutting, and I managed to get a few blocks put together.
There is something calming about paper piecing. I think it is the methodical, cut, sew, press, repeat. I needed something calming this week and I feel so much better just spending a few hours with this routine. Refreshed almost!
- Nada, but I am getting closer on the Bee Happy quilt, maybe next week.
- Hands2Help Bee Happy Quilt - quilting in progress
- Red, White, Blue New York Beauty - piecing in progress
- Blue & White Stack-n-Whack for May UFO challenge - I actually glanced at it this week.
- Free-Motion Challenge Placemat for May - I am determined to finish before the last days of the month
- Batik Stripe Quilt - still sandwiched and ready to be quilted!
- New York Beauty Quilt A Long - actually different from the one above.
- Urban Nine Patch - Decided to do this block for my solids group in the 3 x 6 Bee
- Thank you quilt for Ashley's teacher - due second week of June! Plenty of time, right?
- Lincoln quilt - need to put the borders on this baby and finish it up.
This week's stats:
Completed projects - 0
New projects - 1
Currently in Progress - 5
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday's