No quilty finishes this week, but I did have a great training class for art with the kids. The project is a Notan. This is the first one I made. I was thinking of stippling when I chose my shapes.
This is the second one that I made trying to simplify the shapes for the kindergartners.
I started by just cutting out triangles, squares, and rectangles. It wasn't until I started flipping the images out that it started to look like a face. Just goes to show you that sometimes with art, you don't know what you are going to get until you approach the finish.
Next week, something quilting will be finished. It might only be a placemat, but it will be quilty.