More red, blue and cream/tan New York Beauties. Although, these don't have the blue yet.
I also pieced a placemat together, potentially to be this month's Free Motion piece. Although, now that I have it all sandwiched together, I don't see how this month's quilting motif really goes with it. I'll have to ponder whether to do it anyway, or put this one aside for next month's motif.
Today, I left the beach and drove up to a place in the mountains. So, no sewing today. But, I took my cutting mat and rotary cutter and managed to cut my solids for the 3 x 6 Bee that I am in. Now they are all ready to go and become Urban Nine Patch Blocks!
- Zero - Boy, I'm not really good at this category, am I?
- Hands2Help Bee Happy Quilt - quilting in progress
- Red, White, Blue New York Beauty - piecing in progress
- Blue & White Stack-n-Whack for May UFO challenge - I have no desire. If I don't take it out by next Wednesday, I'm putting in the "Back Burner" category
- Free-Motion Challenge Placemat for May
- Urban Nine Patch - Decided to do this block for my solids group in the 3 x 6 Bee
- New York Beauty Quilt A Long - actually different from the one above.
- Batik Stripe Quilt - still sandwiched and ready to be quilted!
- Thank you quilt for Ashley's teacher - due second week of June! Plenty of time, right?
- Lincoln quilt - need to put the borders on this baby and finish it up.
This week's stats:
Completed projects - 0
New projects - 1
Currently in Progress - 5
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday's