Man-oh-man, this week has been one of the craziest! Not only did I manage to schedule myself to teach both the 3rd graders and the kindergartners art this week, but it is also Open House tomorrow night and there are additional duties for that. I have projects that I have saved for each student and I have to figure out a fun and creative way to display them in the cafeteria for the parents to see. Procrastination being a forte of mine, I only came up with my ideas last night! Now I have to figure out a way to get them put together. The matting of all the artwork seems to be the biggest piece of the puzzle. I may be up all night doing that.
- Free-Motion Challenge Placemat for May (Yes, you will here more about it on Friday)
- Hands2Help Bee Happy Quilt - quilting in progress
- Red, White, Blue New York Beauty - piecing in progress
- Urban Nine Patch - just blocks for my 3 x 6 Bee, they are cut and ready to be put together
- Urban Nine Patch Tablerunner
- New York Beauty Quilt A Long - actually different from the one above.
- Batik Stripe Quilt - still sandwiched and ready to be quilted!
- Thank you quilt for Ashley's teacher - due second week of June! Plenty of time, right?
- Lincoln quilt - need to put the borders on this baby and finish it up.
- Blue & White Stack-n-Whack for May UFO challenge - I have no desire. If I don't take it out by next Wednesday, I'm putting in the "Back Burner" category
This week's stats:
Completed projects - 1
New projects - 1
Currently in Progress - 5
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday's