Friday, February 16, 2024

Resurrection or Reincarnation?


 

Wow! I can't believe it has been nearly two years since I published a blog post.  I wrote a few, periodically, but they stayed drafts.  I haven't exactly been idle either.  I've made several bed quilts and art quilts and had some lovely quilt-time that I could have shared.  And I have really been missing the feeling of community I used to have when writing the blog regularly.  Which brings me to my question actually; should I continue with this blog where I left off?  Or just start a fresh one?  

I feel like blogs are coming back, and I really miss the interaction I used to share with you all.  I suppose there are other ways to get that interaction, but this is the way I have experience with.  I think either way, I will start blogging again to see what happens.  What I don't know is if this blog has any value.  What do you think?  Are any of my followers still out there?   Will it be weird for me to pick up where I left off even though my quilting focus has changed?  

If anyone is still receiving my signal, give me a sign.

1 comment:

  1. Signal received! I'm a blog follower and it's good to see you back, Newbie Jen! My blog posts are very erratic too mostly because I'd rather sew than write. Blogging is a great way to keep a log of projects and progress made. It's also fun to make friends who are like-minded and encouraging. Go ahead and blog...see what happens!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.