Thursday, May 14, 2015

Blocks on Tues... err Thursday - Building Blocks Tuesday

Hi Everyone,

I have missed my last two posts.  I know I do not need to say "sorry" or explain, but I want to do both. My grandmother passed away last weekend.  She went peacefully.  I am very sad, but it was her time.

She was a great lady and taught me so much about life and living it, especially as a woman. I would like to tell you more about her, but I am just not ready to yet.

I made a few blocks last week for the guild's BOM.  They aren't my style, but I'm sure they will make a fabulous auction quilt later this year.

Guild BOM for April



Guild BOM for April



What blocks have you working on this week?  I would love to see.  Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  This free linky will stay open until the first Monday of next month, but I will repost it every Tuesday until a new month starts.


Quilter in the Closet

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage.  Flickr and Instagram pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!


Thanks for reading,

Jen




4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your grandmother Jen, if I remember correctly your Star of Africa Bee block for me was of her house. Sure you will have lots of great memories to recall her by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear, I still miss mine after 25 years! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blocks are certainly my style...love the bears and deer. Sorry to hear of your grandmother's passing. May you find peace in your memories.

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.