Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Partly Cloudy Skies - Building Blocks Tuesday


For Rachel


I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but my Lazy Bum UFO group has formed a little bee within the group.  You see, some of us** like to reward ourselves with a new project whenever we finish up an old one. So formed a little group to exchange blocks and we agreed to have a Flying Geese theme.  We all picked projects with Flying Geese in them, though as you will see as I share the blocks in posts to come, they range widely.  As long as the block had a goose in it, it qualified.

**I don't really fall into this category.  I start new projects at will, whether or not I've finished an old one or not.  But this block exchange sounded too fun to pass up, so I agreed to join up.

This block is for Rachel, and I love the colors she chose, yellow and gray!    It is a very Sunny block, but technically the skies are gray, so does that make it a Partly Cloudy block??  That's what I've decided to call it.

What blocks have you working on this week?  I would love to see.  Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  This free linky will stay open until the first Monday of next month, but I will repost it every Tuesday until a new month starts.


Quilter in the Closet

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage.  Flickr pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!


Thanks for reading,

Jen



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the yellow flying geese, the pop of color in it is perfect. I am addicted to color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great block! I'm looking at the sunshine colour, too much grey around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow + greyscale combo, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.