Monday, January 5, 2015

More Mini Fox blocks - Building Blocks Tuesday

Hooray!  First Building Blocks of the New Year!

Well, you've already seen the blocks I worked on over the holiday, but they are just so cute I have to show them again.

mini Fancy Fox block

I mean, how cute are these little guys?  I admit I was beyond excited when their little faces started coming together.

Mini Fancy Fox blocks

I miniaturized the blocks from Elizabeth Hartman's Fancy Fox pattern down to 3 inches x 4 inches, so that I could fit a whole bunch together to make a mini for my Schnitzel and Boo mini quilt swap partner.

I got the top all put together before our guests arrived for the long holiday weekend, but then I had to put it away.

Fancy Fox mini WIP

Everyone has gone home now, but I spent most of the day today running errands and doing laundry (not exciting).  So, I haven't had a chance to back and quilt this little quilt.  I'm not planning on doing anything fancy, but I'm not sure yet exactly what.

Has anyone made any Ashley's Stars yet?

What blocks have you working on this week?  I would love to see.  Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  This free linky will stay open until the first Monday of next month, but I will repost it every Tuesday until a new month starts.


Quilter in the Closet

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage.  Flickr pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!


Thanks for reading,

Jen



8 comments:

  1. Your mini foxes are very cute! I think I might make some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. delightful mini foxes and I see you have a new header very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those mini foxes...cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little foxes -- those and the hedgies are on my list of blocks I want to eventually make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little foxes are ADORABLE! What a fabulous idea for a mini quilt. Your partner is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really hoping you could provide the cutting directions for this 3" by 4" mini fox block if that would be possible. I want to make a sewing machine mat with it because my daughter is so in love with little foxes, I would be willing to pay for it. Thank You! janicelashley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.