- I made very little progress on my Beginner QAL quilt. In fact, I decided piecing the backing was ridiculous. So I took a coupon to Joann's and picked out some pink backing fabric. Perhaps in July I will get it basted.
- I DID finish the SID on my Handmade Medallion quilt. I will get back to the hand quilting soon.
June New FO's
So here's a quick summary of New FO's I wanted to tackle in June:
- new ironing board cover - DONE! But I haven't taken a picture of it yet.
- sewing machine mat and cover - Mat in progress, cover not started
- Swoon - cutting of colors done, need to finish the cutting of background, and get going. I realized when I made the Swoon block for the sewing machine mat, that the cutting for the HST's is a little tight. Of course, that was AFTER I did all the cutting of the colors. So when I go to put them together, I will have to be very careful.
- Impromptu - pieced, basted, and partially quilted! This one is nearly done! If you've been following me on Facebook or Twitter, you've already seen a sneak peak. But I can't wait to show you the finished quilt! It would be so nice to finish up before we leave for vacation but I doubt it will happen. I have to be realistic, right?
- Finish "Gigantor"
- Baste Beginner QAL quilt
July New FO's
- Bring some kind of hand project with us on vacation - this will probably be some form of hexi's because I have a ton of the precut papers.
- Have fun
Thanks for reading today,
Linking up with: