In case you missed it in the picture above, my assistant was at the ready.
I don't think I ever showed you guys the finished disappearing nine patch blocks.
I really like how they turned out, though that skinny sashing was a little temperamental.
Ah yes, a parting shot of my lovely assistant doing her job.
Now that is a pose for "Pets on Quilts" if I ever saw one.
- Bee Blocks - Simply Solids (1 block), Make it Modern (2 blocks)
- Handstitched Medallion Quilt - I'm just did the SID this month, hand quilting will still be in progress
AKA - "stuff I plan to touch this week or next".
- Bee Blocks & BOM blocks - We Bee Learning (1 block done, 1 to go) , and Lucky Star BOM (2 blocks),
- Star of Africa Bee - March, and April, and now June blocks need to be completed.
- Gigantor aka Impromptu QAL - Top is done! Oh my is it HUGE! Basting in progress.
- Swoon - cutting has commenced!
- June for Jen items - ironing board cover, sewing machine mat and cover.
These will likely be touched sometime in the future - I should really rename this category to "I want to remember that I have these projects, but realistically they won't be touched till 2015 because I'm too busy doing other stuff"
- Beginner Quilt Along at Quilting Gallery - Piecing the backing is in progress
- Discontinuity 2 - gotta make it bigger for big girl bed. On hold for now.
- Curves Class goodies - there are a few more projects I want to try, but they are on hold for now.
New projects - 0
Currently in Progress - 5 ish
Don't forget to link up any blocks you have been working on to the Building Blocks Tuesday post. It stays open for a whole week.
Oh! And, I put together a Facebook page for Quilter in the Closet. I am up to 3 likes!
And as always, thanks for reading,
Linking up with