- Bee Blocks - Simply Solids July and August
- Star of Africa - One block done!
- June for Jen item (only a couple months late) - my sewing mat is done! I will post finish pics on Friday
AKA - "stuff I plan to touch this week or next".
- Bee Blocks & BOM blocks - Lucky Star BOM (4 blocks),
- Star of Africa Bee - 4 blocks to do
- Swoon - 2 block done! Oooh, this one is going to be good.
- Commission quilt - I have most of the fabric and the pattern, need to start cutting it.
- QAYG bag - I'm puttin' it on the list! I really want one. Like now.
Back, Back, Back Burner:
These will likely be touched sometime in the future - I should really rename this category to "I want to remember that I have these projects, but realistically they won't be touched till 2015 because I'm too busy doing other stuff"
- Beginner Quilt Along at Quilting Gallery - Finally basted this one! I'm hoping to get the SID done this month.
- I picked up 3 charity quilt "Kits" from the last guild meeting I attended. I was under the impression that each kit had a top, batting and backing and were all ready to be basted and quilted. Well....that wasn't exactly the case. They all have tops, but two need to be trimmed and squared up, and all the backings need to be pieced. One kit was already spray basted and it looked like someone had started the quilting, but ripped it out. Unfortunately, the thing had sat folded up for so long that everything shifted, or maybe it was basted improperly to begin with. If I had quilted it as is, there would have been horrendous puckers on the back. The backing also doesn't fit. It is way too small and doesn't even cover the size of the top. Long story shorter, all of these need some work before I can quilt them. Sigh.
- Handstitched Medallion quilt - Yep this one is back on the list. I finished up all but the final border (which of course has the most hand quilting). I've even already made the binding for this one in anticipation of the final step.
This week's stats:Completed projects - 1 plus blocks
New projects - 2
Currently in Progress - 5 ish
Don't forget to link up any blocks you have been working on to the Building Blocks Tuesday post. It stays open for a whole week.
And as always, thanks for reading,
Linking up with