So here is July's Fresh Sewing day goodies:
1) My block for the Red White and Blue Blog Hop
2) Completed quilt top for the medallion quilt from the Handstitched Class at Stitched in Color
3) My applique T-shirt from the Handstitched Class
4) Front of my July Free Motion Challenge
5) A sample of the blocks I have completed for the Beginner's Quilt Along at Quilting Gallery
6) The blocks I made for the 3 x 6 Bee
7) My reverse applique needlebook from the Handstitched class
8) Another look at the embroidery that took so long on the medallion quilt
9) The back of my July Free Motion Challenge
It might be a little too much to expect that I will be able to show you another picture of that medallion quilt next month as a finished piece, but there are a bunch of other projects from the class that I want to return to and give a try.
Also, drum roll please.......I did buy a new sewing machine last weekend and it sews like butter. No really, like butter! I can't wait to finally get some of my quilting done on the numerous projects I listed in yesterday's WIP Wednesday post!!!! Fingers crossed I can find some time even with the kiddos around. School doesn't start until the 27th of August, and I don't think I can wait that long to say I finished some things.
I know, I know, it's not a race. I just can't help myself. My pile of sandwiched quilts has been growing these last few months and I like things to be finished! Plus, there is nothing like hand sewing some binding on while there is actually something decent to watch on TV (the Olympics, of course).
Until next month's Fresh Sewing Day....keep quilting.
Linking up with Fresh Sewing Day at Lily's Quilts