Monday, June 25, 2012

Vacation 1 of 2 Complete

Well, vacation 1 of 2 is complete.  Ashley and I had a great time in Michigan.


She especially enjoyed kayaking around the lake all by herself! (Don't be alarmed, she is an excellent swimmer!)



She also liked taking care of grandma's garden.  For example, watering before it was going to rain.

But, best of all, she learned to relax.


This photo was staged by Ashley, but it looks convincing!  She really did get a chance to relax without her sisters around.  We are often going full speed here at home, so I was pleased to see it happen somewhere.

Our next vacation is much longer and starts soon!  I have so much to get done before we go.  I better get back to it!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.