Friday, June 8, 2012

Mommy brain attacks!

I have a theory, which I share too often, that you loose 20% of your brain cells when you bring a child into the world.  I have now gone through labor 3 times, so I really don't have many brain cells left!

I apologize to Rachel, at Stitched in Color, for calling you Sarah.  I have two other projects that have Sarah's associated with them, and my brain jumbled them up.  I am sorry.  Thank you to Bianca, for pointing it out!

Rachel is the talented teacher of the Handstitched class that I keep raving about, but am evidently too excited about to keep important things straight!  I have edited my previous posts to correct my error.

Until "Mommy Brain" attacks again,

Jen

1 comment:

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.