Saturday, June 30, 2012

Packing - a no sew post

Well, I did finish my Free motion challenge piece which you saw on Wednesday, and my bee blocks, which I still haven't mailed.  About the only thing I've been doing for the last few days is packing.

We are off on our family vacation!  So my posts maybe interrupted somewhat, especially since I did not get a few things done.

I DO have a cute block coming up for the Red White & Blue Blog Hop!



My day to share is actually the 4th of July!  So come back and visit then.

Happy Days!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments, they make my day! Most of the time I am too distracted to respond right away, but I DO read them...always.

When I respond, I usually do it via email. Sometimes Google makes this easy and sometimes it doesn't. I usually only reply when it is easy. Just sayin.

Obviously, I can't reply to you at all if you are a no reply blogger. Also, sorry to Anonymous commentors, too much spam lately. You will have to leave a comment another way.

Have a Super Sparkly Day!