|Mosaic from the 1/3 mark of the Hustle|
|These HUGE 33 inch square pillowcases for the preschool. I had to stuff 4 of my couch pillows inside to give you an idea of the size. Tookie helped, of course.|
|These are a few of the flannel ones.|
|rainbow kitties anyone??|
Here's My list:
12 Bee blocks for the 3 x 6 Bee- DONE
- 3 blocks for the Star of Africa bee - One down, two to go!
Blocks for the Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop-DONE, you can see them here. Pillowcases for my daughter's preschool- DONE. 9 pillowcases total! I went through all the fabric that the school gave me, but it didn't make as many pillowcases as they hoped. Luckily, I recently won a grab bag full of, mostly horrid, fabric in a raffle at a guild meeting. Since the kids will probably actually like rainbow kitty cats, cows and chickens, rainbow teddy bears (Hoffman fabric circa 1991), and little sea creatures (timeless treasures circa 1996!), I made some additional pillowcases with that fabric. I think my work is done for a little while.
- Finish Totally Groovy - partially done. I still need to patch up the holes and label it properly.
Quilt the Batik Stripe quilt- DONE
- small gifties for a few of my bee mates - I have a few started, one done.
- Another small gift for my daughters' teachers (2) - not started :(, but these should go quickly once I get them going.
The Sashiko coasters from my Handstitched class- DONE and already gifted to someone.
- finish the Vintage Holiday QAL quilt - this one is awaiting quilting.
- Finish Olivia's applique quilt - the blocks are done but need to be pieced together into a top, then backed, quilted, etc.
- Hurricane Sandy blocks - 9 made so far.
- Christmas decorations - I want to make some wall art, and perhaps a few ornaments.
How are you doing on your list?