Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Big News - Building Blocks Tuesday!!

Quilter in the Closet
Ok, here it is!  A Button for Building Blocks Tuesday.  The code part was pretty tricky, so if it doesn't work, will someone let me know??

And that's not even the Big News!  Nope!  Building Blocks Tuesday will be a linky party!  I know I enjoy linking up my projects in other places, but most of them are to celebrate a finished project or one that is significantly along in the process.  Sometimes you just want to show a pretty block you made for someone!  This linky will be for the beautiful blocks you create!  This week's link is text only, but I hope to get to thumbnail pictures as soon as I figure it out.

Go ahead! Try it out!  Show us what wonderful block you made this week!

Oh wait, I guess there should be some rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful project, not just the blog homepage
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please consider grabbing my button and posting it in your blog post
4) Visit other linky participants!

I only made one block this week (what can I say, it's been busy!), but it is my first for the Vintage Holiday Quilt Along, and it is so cute.  I can't wait to catch up on the other blocks!



Thanks!

Jen

5 comments:

  1. Love the fabrics you chose for the Christmas block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab bauble! I'm pinning it for future use, please let me know if that's not ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on my To--Do list.. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.