Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I'm in! - Hands 2 Help charity quilt drive

I just wanted to write a quick note to let you know that the Hands 2 Help charity quilt drive is going on right now!

Confessions Of A Fabric Addict


You can read all about it HERE at Confessions of a Fabric Addict.  If you are interested in making a quilt this year for one of the 3 charities listed, you can sign up HERE.  There is a little giveaway going on if you sign up before Saturday, March 22nd!  And don't worry, you have until the end of May to make your quilt and send it off.

Blue OBW w/seagull
donated to Happy Chemo via the Hands 2 Help charity drive in 2013

I've participated in Hands 2 Help for the past two years and it feels great to make something for someone in need.

Hands2Help 2013 - blue and white Jacob's Ladder
donated to Happy Chemo via the Hands 2 Help charity drive in 2013
In the past, I have sent my quilts to Happy Chemo, but there are 3 different charities to choose from this year.

Won't you join me?

Thanks for reading,

Jen

Bee Happy quilt
Bee Happy quilt donated to Happy Chemo via Hands 2 Help 2012

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Jen!! I'm so glad you're joining in the Challenge again this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't quilting and charity always a great combination Jen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s so nice of you, Jen. Your hand is a welcome help for any charity you choose. Your quilts look fantastic, and what makes it more wonderful is the fact that you are happy to send some of it to charity for the benefit of the less fortunate. Keep it up! ~Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea, I'm donating to the siblings together charity this year x

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.