Wednesday, September 4, 2013

One Block Wonders Encore Winner


book for OBW QAL

Congratulations to Sarah (AKA Sarah R 1) who won the copy of One Block Wonders Encore for the upcoming quilt along.
I know many of you are just as excited to get started as I am!  I've been combing through all the fabrics I collected a couple of years ago to make more of these OBW's, and am having trouble deciding which one to choose for the QAL.

Also make sure you check out the tutorial for the 60 degree ruler that I am posting later today.  My book doesn't show you how to make the 30 degree triangles for the sides, so this is a great tip for later!

Thanks for reading,

Jen

3 comments:

  1. Yay! This is the first giveaway I've ever won! I've only entered like 700.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a first time winner!!! Congrats Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.